Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rob and Erica are Engaged!

Erica and Rob braved the cold with me Saturday morning for their engagement session. We met at Tumwater Falls early in the morning. And started our journey. I've said it before, but I love my job, and anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE to talk. I talk way too much, and usually about the most random things. Rob informed me, while we were walking to the next location, (and shivering I might add) that I am way too cheery in the mornings. People told me this all the time when I was in high school and PE was our first class at 8:20. It takes me a little bit to get up, but once I am, I'm up and ready to go! Erica and Rob are such a great couple, and I am so excited to shoot their wedding in February. Erica and Rob, thank you so much for meeting me so early in the morning! I hope you like your sneak peek!




Above: My favorite from the session







Alyssa




No comments: