Monday, March 24, 2008

Finished ahead of schedule!

And that doesn't happen often. I usually just make it by seconds. I finished editing Miss Bentley's photos two days before I said I would have them done. I delivered them, by hand, might I add, a whole day before I had planned. Ashley, if you read this, I'm sorry. I've always worked better under pressure. I need that adrenaline rush, and that terror of not getting done when I say I'm going to. Anyway, here is the finished product, all wrapped up in a box with a pretty little tag on it. I love boxes and everything paper, so I wanted something cute. I hope you like it:






I took this as we were running out the door at 6:05 in the morning. Terrible lighting, sorry. I felt so accomplished that day. Hope you all have a wonderful day!



Alyssa

No comments: