Thursday, December 27, 2007

A New Year

As we near the start of a New Year I find myself stuck as to what to do with my life. I got married a month and 3 days ago, and now I'm stuck sitting around in the mornings before work in the afternoon. I've decided that it is time to get serious about my photography, something that I have been wanting to do, but haven't ever found the time to do what makes me happiest. There is always something else to do, and there always will be, but I guess I need to find the time to do what I really want to do, while not totally compromising my responsibilities. Does anyone know how I am supposed to do that?

I've had so much going on this year I don't even know where to begin. I think this may have been my busiest year in the twenty years I have been alive. An engagement in December last year kicked everything off, moving to Europe in March and returning 3 months later in June. Josh got home in June also, from Europe, where he was stationed in the Army. Wedding planning, wedding planning, and more wedding planning took up my time until the weekend of Thanksgiving when I got married, and Christmas and now New Years! I've never needed to take a break more in my life! So, I guess my New Year's Resolution is to at least start to figure out what I'm doing and where I'm going, and try to get there. So here's to the new year, new adventures, a new love for what I do, and a new life with my husband!


No comments: