Thursday, October 18, 2007

Baby Hailey

'So baby Hailey is my first ever infant photo shoot and I had so much fun! Isn't it a little odd that we say "Baby" in front of the name when talking about babies. Maybe it's just me! I don't know.

I arrived at her grandma and grandpas house twenty minutes before I said I would, it was a busy day, and after work I just happened to be on time (early for that matter), so I decided I would start the shoot early. I was so excited to shoot infant photos, but really nervous at the same time. I met her mom and dad, and big brother Brayden, who really didn't like his photo taken, and I fell in love with them. By the time I left Brayden was calling me Aly, and he helped his grandpa walk me out to my car, and made sure I made it out of the driveway okay. I loved the photo shoot and can't wait to do it again.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the night:














No comments: