Thursday, January 7, 2010

Breathtaking...

There are photos and photographers that you come across in life (and in business) that stop you in your tracks, and amaze you. I was wandering about this morning, looking for some wedding inspiration for a couple of weddings I have coming up soon. My cousin is getting married in two weeks, and I have another wedding in February that I'm also so excited for.:) I came across Elizabeth Messina while looking on a blog that I frequent Apartment #34. The wedding she posted had a photo of some fabulous shoes, so I looked for more. I was floored. The photos are so fresh, so romantic, and unbelievably inspiring. Love is captured perfectly in her photos. Photos make you feel something, and these photos are no different. My heart hurts, I love these photos so much.

These photos were taken by Elizabeth Messina for Kirstie Kelly Couture a designer that does wedding dresses among other things. You might know her from the Disney Wedding Collection (you might not). The dresses are stunning, the model is stunning, and the photos make the collection of photos just magical. Like I said, these photos make my heart hurt, I love them so much.

To view more of Elizabeth's work, and Kirstie Kelly's Dresses click on the names!


To see more from this shoot go here

I hope you are inspired by these as much as I am.

No comments: