Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beka

This morning my friend Beka and I went on a photo adventure. I've been wanting to photograph Beka for awhile, and when she came down to stay with me a couple weekends ago it decided to rain in Kelso/Longview that Saturday. So, we scheduled some time this morning and we wandered around, listened to some inspiring music on my ipod dock, and had a wonderful time. Afterward we had lunch at El Rancho.
We took our time today, and the session ended up being almost 3 hours, but it was worth it. I got a chance to really take my time, talk, and laugh! Beka is obviously beautiful. I'm surrounded by so many beautiful people.

Beka, I hope you enjoy the sneak peek of your photos! Thank you so much for spending the morning with me. I love you!



Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Enjoy the sun!

Alyssa

No comments: