Sunday, April 5, 2009

Chelsea (Sr. Photos)

These photos of Chelsea are from September. I know, I'm awful right? When I got home from Boise I took my laptop into Best Buy to be fixed, and of course it took weeks to come back. In the meantime, I had to put photoshop on Josh's computer, but I couldn't get on the internet being that we didn't have internet at my grandma's where we were staying. To make a long story short, these photos of Chelsea stayed on Josh's computer until last week when I decided to re- edit them. They look even better now then when I gave them to Chelsea. I can't believe how much more I know about photoshop. I'm learning all the time. So here are a few photos of Chelsea from her headshot session back in September. :)



I hope you have a wonderful day in the sun!

Alyssa

No comments: