Thursday, February 26, 2009

SUPER EXCITED: COMING SOON!

So I finally took the plunge and bought a website last night. I've been wanting to forever, but never found one that I really felt I wanted, but I think I found the one. So, MANY changes are coming to Alyssa Lillegard Photography and I am so excited. Not only is there a website coming, but prints, and new products. Once I get into the swing of prints I will be introducing things like art canvases of your photos (which are yummy) proof prints, coffee table books, press printed products, and more. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am. It's about time these things happened. I can't wait to give you all the best of the best. :) So that is what is going on here.

Like I said yesterday, I have a wedding this weekend that I am so excited for. I'm so glad that it is almost the weekend. About time. I hope you are all having good week!

God Bless,

Alyssa

No comments: