Friday, August 15, 2008

Rachelle

Hey All!

So it's been awhile again since the last time I posted on here. It's been craziness for me and Josh for the last few weeks. It is crazy even being home, but I got to take some time out of the craziness to photograph an awesome girl that graduates this coming year with my brother. I feel so old! Rachelle is so awesome. We had so much fun! We laid in the grass (I ended up getting a rash! I always do) and it was blazing and muggy. After our session we ran in to the coffee shop to get some delicious drinks! They totally hit the spot! Thank you Rachelle for being so open to all the things I wanted to try and thanks for all your ideas! I hope you like these! If you want to see them bigger go to my flickr account, I don't know why I cant get the horizontal ones large!









God Bless!
Alyssa




















No comments: