Thursday, July 24, 2008

Remembering

So, I've been thinking alot about Europe lately, and how I can't believe that it's been over a year since I left. I talk about Europe alot, not only because I love it, but because it was a time of such self discovery. I talked to a very nice lady on my plane ride from Portland to Boise last weekend, the last leg of my trip home. I had mentioned something about Europe, and we got to talking about different places in Europe. I don't meet very many people who have been to Europe, so it was nice to hear someone elses take on their adventures there. I don't have much to blog about today, so I thought I would share one of my most favorite pictures from the whole trip. This picture was taken in Rome at one of the museums along the way to the Sistine Chapel. There are so many museums that by the time we got to the Sistine Chapel we were too tired to stay any more than a few minutes. When I miss Europe, I look at this picture and it reminds me of our time in not only Rome but Paris as well.

1 comment:

brittany said...

I was thinking about Italy and Rome today actually! I miss it a lot! I can't wait to go back :)